Saturday, February 21, 2009

The best night EVER!


I’m just so happy, I have to post about my Lost Vale run. At first, it looked like we might have had to call it. Dralel kept bugging out on us, randomly resetting, and picking up parasites that were out of range below the map. We eventually dropped her and a guildie scored some boots for his Blackgaurd.


The other wing was much more favorable to us Chosens, The off tank scored The Devouring Wall, and I scored my Darkpromise Shoulderguards and Darkpromise Gauntlets. But the real treat for me came when we dropped the chieftain. The Deathaxe of the Faithless dropped. The greatest Dread Chosen weapon so far found. Now, I just can’t wait to run to a lake and separate a Bright Wizard from his head!

Sadly, we ran out of time before being able to finish N’Kari, RL time limits cut us short. Next time, she won’t fair so lucky, and her secrets shall be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment